Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 86 - Paid for Someone's Personal Training Session

One of my amazing childcare moms is a personal trainer for an amazing facility where I used to work.  As I was thinking about these random acts I really wanted to perform one that could help encourage fitness and health.  Having a personal trainer is one of those wonderful luxuries that not all of us can afford.  Having worked in the fitness industry for years and years I also understand the bond that is formed between client and trainer and the sacrifices some clients will make financially to stay active with their trainer.

So I approached my friend and asked her if any of her clients could benefit from a free session and it did not take her long to come up with a name.  A single mom that works very hard to provide for her family while also trying to keep that life balance through exercise.

I told my friend I'd love to pay for her client's next session as a random act of kindness.  Without hesitation she offered to split the cost with me to perform her own random act.  Such a perfect example of why I'm on this journey.  To maybe inspire others to perform their own random acts and really make a difference to change the world one small act at a time.

Day 86 - Paid for someone's personal training session





No comments:

Post a Comment