Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 79 - Made Coffee

I love my weekly bible study time.  A chance to get a little girl time, with an awesome group of ladies, while also deepening my knowledge and relationship with God.  Today for some reason I arrived almost an hour early and decided I would just read a little.  Until I noticed there was no coffee!!  Early evening coffee for a bunch of ladies, a lot of which are moms that have been running around like crazy all day, is a MUST.

I decided I would be helpful and make all the coffee.  There was one employee there already that agreed to show me how to work the closet-size contraption that is the coffee maker.  I made 8 huge coffee containers (regular and decaf) and we were set.  300 women would not be without their caffeine tonight.  Whoa that was close!

Day 79 - Made coffee for the women's bible study group



No comments:

Post a Comment