Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 71 - Left Notes on Parked Cars

I saw this random act on another blogger's site and thought it looked so fun!!  Usually when someone spots something under their windshield wiper from afar their level of annoyance goes up just a notch.  What could it be??  A parking ticket, advertisements they don't need, religious flyers, etc.  So today, for a few people, I'm hoping to turn that annoyance into a smile with encouraging notes under their wipers..."Happy Tuesday", "Have a great day", "Make someone smile", "You rock!".  The girls helped me write the notes and then put them on cars.  I'm definitely going to leave a small notebook and pen in my car for those days when I want to spread a little love.  Such a fun and easy random act that could really brighten someone's day.

Day 71 - Notes on parked cars


No comments:

Post a Comment