Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 61 - Played with Balloons

Kailey had a soccer game this morning but before heading there we needed to stop at Dollar Tree for a few items (one of my favorite stores).  I went inside while Chris and the girls waited in the car.  I was checking out behind a super nice women who had purchased 3 bundles of helium birthday balloons.  She checked out and then went outside with the balloons in her cart.

After I checked out I noticed that she was right outside the door with her cart.  I ask her if I could help her carry everything to her car and she said she would love that.  I then realized that all 3 bundles of balloons had become tangled.  So I began the untangling process and anyone that knows me knows I'm pretty horrible with puzzles or anything similar to untangling anything :).

We finally got it all settled and I helped her carry everything to her car and place them in 3 different areas of the car so they wouldn't tangle again.

I wished her a good day and she thanked me immensely and we were off to soccer.

Chris was nice enough to snap a picture while I was struggling to untangle all those crazy balloons :).  It was so nice to be able to help her.

Day 61 - Played with balloons


No comments:

Post a Comment