Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 105 - Rain Ponchos for Parking Volunteers

As I hear discussion about more rain coming this week I can't help but think of all the people that either work outdoors when it's raining or volunteer outdoors when it's raining.  I have been holding on to a pack of 20 rain ponchos that my mom gave me over a year ago.  I knew I could come up with a great way to utilize those ponchos so today is my opportunity.

We have an amazing, amazing group of volunteers that serve each week at our church Preston Trail.  The parking crew is the first group we see.  They are so efficient and always the same group of guys.  They probably receive very little acknowledgment but they are out there serving EVERY Sunday through the heat, freezing cold and even the rain.

So for today's random act of kindness I'm donating these 20 rain ponchos to the parking crew to use for any future rainy Sundays.  Thanks guys for all you do!!  Hope these can help keep you dry.

Day 105 - Rain ponchos to the Parking Crew






No comments:

Post a Comment