Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 101 - Butterfinger Bars for Walgreens Customers

When I went into Walgreens today the employee working behind the counter was having a tough day.  Some financial stuff was stressing him out and you could tell his thoughts were some place else.

I noticed that the butterfinger bars at the counter were 2 for $1 so I purchased 4.  I asked him to keep them out of the bag and he asked if I wanted a separate bag.  I said no I wanted him to take one and give the other 3 to customers that may check out after me.  People that really looked like they could use a little pick me up.

He told me that he wasn't able to have one because he was having a root canal but that he would love to pass them along to other people.  It definitely seemed to brighten his night a bit :).

Day 101 - Butterfingers for unsuspecting Walgreens customers



No comments:

Post a Comment