Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 148 - Thanked a Principal

With the school year coming to an end next week I thought it was the perfect time to thank the girls' principal.  I think quite often principals are forgotten or sometimes overlooked in those end of year gifts and acts of appreciation.

This was the very first year of the girls' school so I applaud all the administrative and support staff for working through the bumps and growing pains.  I think it has been a very successful first year and I know they have all worked extremely hard.  Their principal definitely had her hands full with demanding parents and controversial situations this year but she always seemed to handle things in a very diplomatic manner.  Her dedication to the school and the students is apparent.

So for today's random act of kindness I sent their principal an anonymous Groupon for some relaxing spa services (if you haven't already noticed I love combining Groupon with random acts).  Hopefully she'll have a relaxing and laid back summer before getting back to work in the Fall.

Day 148 - Thanked a principal





No comments:

Post a Comment