Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 131 - Ran Like a Mother to Support Frisco Family Services


I'm so excited that the girls are #1 old enough to be able to run at least a mile and #2 enjoy doing races with me.  I don't know if this will last but I sure hope it does!  It's such a fun experience to share with them and what a great foundation of health it's creating in their lives.

So to celebrate Mother's Day this year the girls and I, along with a couple of friends, decided to Run Like a Mother and make a donation to a wonderful organization!!  This is an annual 1 mile and 5k race Mother's Day weekend to celebrate mothers but also support Frisco Family Services.  We have done a few random acts in the past for them and I can't say enough about their services and what they do for this community.

Because Frisco Family Services was the charity partner you were able to donate 100% to their organization during registration or the day of the event.  

Day 131 - Ran Like a Mother for Frisco Family Services








No comments:

Post a Comment