Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 138 - Hosted a Picnic

I LOVE all of my daycare children and their families.  We are blessed to have a wonderful group of caring and compassionate individuals.  They appreciate me all throughout the year in a million different ways.  The most meaningful way to me is the consideration they all show for my family and our family time.

So to show my appreciation I always like to do something nice for the families at the end of each school year.  This year we decided on a family picnic at a local Nature Preserve.  We had a wonderful picnic area completely shaded next to a great playground.  The kids and parents seemed to have a good time and it was so nice to feed them and just say thanks!

Day 138 - Picnic to thank my daycare families


No comments:

Post a Comment