Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6 - Let Someone Go Ahead in Line

So with it being Sunday and me being in coupon mode, today was a big shopping day...with A LOT of coupons.  So as I walked through Target, and saw how crowded and busy it was, I began to dread heading to the checkout.  I knew whoever was behind me would not be too happy and it kills me to hold people up.  I ended up walking all the way to the opposite side of the store just to find the line farthest away from the crowds.  Only one person got in line behind me and she didn't have too much at all.  I told her I was so sorry but I had coupons.  I decided it would just be easier to let her go ahead of me.  She said not to worry but I insisted.  She was very grateful and luckily for me I made it through with my coupons before anyone else got in line.:)

Day 6 - Let someone go ahead in the checkout line




No comments:

Post a Comment