Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 - Feminine Products for Community Lifeline Center

So I have found a new obsession....COUPONING.  Getting something for next to nothing, or even free, is not only extremely intriguing to me but also brings out my insane competitiveness.

So yesterday as I was comparing my stack of store ads to my binder full of coupons I spotted a great deal on...feminine products.  Those who know me well know I have no use for these but had the perfect recipient in mind.  If there is one non-profit in McKinney that I love a teeny, tiny bit more than the others it has to be the Community Lifeline Center.  The folks that work there are amazing!!  They work tirelessly and will do ANYTHING for an individual or family in need in our community. 

So with my new couponing addiction in full throttle I stocked up on boxes and boxes of feminine products to drop off to the Community Lifeline Center. I'm sure they have a hard time keeping donations and supplies stocked for families in need, regardless of the item, but I definitely don't think feminine products would be at the top of most people's list of items to donate.  So here we go!! 

Day 1 - Feminine hygiene products for the Community Lifeline Center :)

No comments:

Post a Comment