Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 23 - Ordered a Pizza

There is nothing I love to eat more than pizza. Deep dish, thin crust, frozen, it doesn't matter. I could have just finished eating Thanksgiving dinner, but if there is pizza around, I am eating it. I am sure that I am not alone in my love for pizza. So in an effort to spread my love for this culinary masterpiece to others, for today's random act of kindness, I ordered a pizza. No I didn't order it for myself, although now that I think about it, we may have to have it for lunch.

With the help of Pizzas4Patriots.com, I ordered a pizza for soldiers overseas. Since 2008, Pizzas 4 Patriots has helped our soldiers enjoy a little slice of home while abroad.  So if you can give even a little, please visit the Pizza 4 Patriots website to send something to our men and women overseas.

Day 23 - Ordered a pizza


2 comments:

  1. Helen, I stumbled upon your blog and I have challenged myself to doing the exact same thing this year! So far so good. I will be reading your blog for ideas, feel free to read mine as well. Thank you for choosing kindness, and keep up the great work! http://sebskindness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebastian I just read through some of your blog and what wonderful acts!! That's so awesome you're doing this! I'll definitely be checking out your blog frequently for ideas as well. One act at a time!!

      "No act of Kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

      Delete