Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22 - Greeted Everyone I Walked Past

I love to see my girls smile!  It makes my day.  The innocence and sheer happiness in their faces is enough to make my heart melt. My hope is that everyone has that one thing that they can look to or think about that, no matter the situation, can give them the feeling that I get from my daughters' smiles.

I've noticed that a lot of people walk around minus their smile:). Maybe they are just having a bad day or something just bummed them out but either way we need more smiling!!  So today, for my random act of kindness, I am going to try to cheer them up with a small gesture. Although I am in our home a majority of the day, today will be a little different.  We are starting our women's bible study at church so there will be a lot of new faces to greet. I will also run to the store before our study to grab food for the potluck so more opportunities to say hello.

While not as cute as my daughters, I am going to try to replicate the happiness they give to me to a small extent. Today, I am going to give a smile and a quick "hello"/"how are you doing?" to every person that I walk past. Even if I don't get a smile or a "hello" back, I hope that seeing a smile from another person might make them forget about anything that has them down at that moment.


Day 22 - Greeted everyone I walked past

No comments:

Post a Comment