Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 176 - Showers and Meals for the Homeless

One of the organizations that I have supported over the last couple of years is the Union Gospel Mission in Dallas.  Their mission "We are on a mission to see lives changed. Since 1949, homeless and hungry people have come to the Union Gospel Mission 'tore up, busted and disgusted,' to quote one of our clients. With your help, we offer them a chance to put their lives back together, anchored by a personal relationship with Jesus Christ."

Today I received a flyer to donate just a small amount for showers and meals for those challenged by homelessness.  I love everything the Union Gospel Mission strives for and even though it's not much I love to help when I can.  Every little bit makes a difference!!

Day 176 - Showers and meals for the homeless 



No comments:

Post a Comment