Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 152 - 3 Meals in a Bag

The Community Lifeline Center of McKinney is a group I've mentioned before that does some amazing things helping out in our community.  The other day I received a mass email from them expressing need for food pantry items as their pantry was nearly depleted.

I decided to host a small collection drive for their much needed 3-Meals-in-a-Bag program.  We are collecting "bags" through next week but today I went out to grab items for a couple bags myself.

Just a little about their 3 Meals-in-a-Bag program:

Can you help provide three easy to prepare meals for someone in need? Just imagine what it would be like to receive a grocery bag filled with the necessary food items along with a cookbook of other easy and nutritional meals to prepare for one’s family. It’s simple, easy and quick to put together. We call it 3 Meals-in-a-Bag.
I love to help them whenever I can and I'm hoping we are able to get some great participation in the drive.

Day 152 - Food for Community Lifeline Center



No comments:

Post a Comment