Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 136 - Left Seller Feedback

The girls had a birthday in April, they have had numerous birthday parties to attend and with the end of the school year quickly approaching it has been the season of gift giving.  I love Etsy so a huge majority of my shopping for gifts has come from that site.  Etsy is an e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. These items cover a wide range including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, food, bath and beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks, and toys.

It's the perfect site to find that perfect, personalized gift for anyone in your life.  So although I may do a lot of buying on the site I'm not so great about leaving feedback for the sellers I've worked with.  So for today's random act of kindness I went to Etsy and left feedback for nearly a dozen sellers.  I'm sure they appreciate me finally getting around to leaving that feedback and I hope it helps other buyers see how amazing some of these sellers and their products are!!  Being a small business owner myself I definitely appreciate the hard work that goes into starting a business and I love seeing folks succeed in their own small business.  Handmade gifts are the greatest!!

Day 136 - Feedback for Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment