Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 244 - Crashed a Wedding (Registry)

Weddings are always fun and something wonderful to celebrate.  An amazing friend of mine was just married last week and I love buying wedding gifts!  I feel truly giving and random today, so I want my random act to reflect it.  I saw this act on another blog and thought it was a great idea!  So today, for my random act of kindness, I am crashing a wedding registry.  I am going on Target's registry, typing in 2 letters in the first name and last name, and randomly selecting a couple who has an upcoming wedding.  I am then going to buy them something small and write a nice message to them. I am super pumped for this act because I could only imagine what it would be like to get a random present.

Day 244 - Crashed a wedding...registry

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment