Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 193 - Left Amazon Feedback

To say I love Amazon would be a huge understatement.  I make at least a purchase a week from the site and love everything about it.  The option I enjoy the most is the feedback section.  I won't purchase anything with very little feedback or poor feedback.  I place a lot of faith in the opinions of others and have definitely been swayed one way or another on many an item based on buyer feedback.

Although I use Amazon regularly I have never left feedback on any of my purchases.  For today's random act of kindness I picked a few items we have really enjoyed and left some great feedback for future buyers.  I hope my feedback helps others as much as other folk's feedback has helped me.

Day 193 - Amazon feedback



No comments:

Post a Comment