Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 235 - Bought a Spa Package for Someone

Things have been a little stressful recently with some illness in the house as well as all the preparations to get ready for the start of another school year.  I feel like we have been going a mile a minute for the last month or so with very little breathing time in there.

Because I want to get this new school year started off on the right foot (relaxed and collected), and to celebrate our work thus far with the acts, my random act of kindness today is a spa package for...myself.

Thanks to Groupon and $10 off special offer from them I was able to purchase a great facial and massage combo in one of my favorite places...downtown McKinney.  It's a cute little organic day spa called Pavitra and I can't wait to pamper myself and be rejuvenated.  I know I will be ready to take on the world after 2 hours of relaxation and silence ;).

I know it's probably a little odd to claim a random act of kindness for yourself but I'm doing it!!

Day 235 - Spa package for myself




No comments:

Post a Comment